You can Follow Us on Google News | Telegram | WhatsApp Channel

Get Domain at $1 from Godaddy [.com]

Get Domain at $1 from Godaddy [.com], Cheapest domain from Godaddy, Dodaddy copuon code, .com coupon code, free domain, cheapest domain,
On last week I have give a coupon code of Godaddy, by which you can purchase a domain for $2. But today I am again here with the topic but with a good news to you all.

As the title post says that .com domain in just $1, yeah that's right. Here I am going to share one more coupon code for purchasing .com domain in just $1.

Steps for using the domain I have discussed earlier on my last post. You can check the process here also.  Just use the coupon code at the time of check out. By this coupon code you can save Rs800 ($11). Don't you think its a nice saving.

Here is the Coupon code for .com domain at $1, 99LUV

Proof:- Below I am sharing the picture that showing the domain at Rs 72. here Rs 72 includes, domain price RS 60 and Rs 12 for ICANN Fees.

If you Like this post then do share on it and do comments below.